How Can an Insurance Broker Help Improve Your Dental Practice's Bottom Line?
There are two different types of insurance agencies that you can go to:
One type of agency has great people, good competitive pricing, great service, expertise and experience in their field, and access to great insurance companies.
The other type of agency has all of that AND provides truly differentiated services that can have a real impact on your business.
At Stillwell Risk Partners, our goal is to help make a real impact on your business' bottom line. We do this by:
- Conducting an annual risk survey to identify key areas of your business that we can impact to control your overall risk exposures and costs.
- Customizing a service plan to reduce the likelihood of a claim and reduce your overall cost of risk.
Some of the services we offer to Dental Practices include:
- Employee Safety Manuals
If you don't have an Employee Safety Manual, or haven't updated it in some time, we can help. While the importance of keeping your employees safe is nothing new, COVID-19 has placed in increased burden on practices.
- Cyber Security Planning and Training
Privacy regulations and your responsibility to maintain your patients' data is one of the most significant threats to your practice. We'll help you to identify where your exposures are and customize a plan to help you implement both a Cyber Security Guide and on how to train your employees.
- Ongoing Regulatory and Compliance Guidance
Compliance matters are complicated. Keeping up with changes to regulatory and compliance guidelines is never easy, especially when practicing Dentists have so many other responsibilities. We'll help keep you updated and communicate with you regularly regarding these issues and how the might affect your business.
- Employment Practices
Small businesses often don't have the resources to manage all the potential issues surrounding the management of employees. We'll help you identify and implement best practices to protect you from both a regulatory and liability standpoint.
What you can expect from us
We'll get the basics right:
- Prompt and effective service
- Answer your questions in a timely manner
- Give you the insurance experience and expertise you need
- Provide competitive pricing on your insurance policies
- Access to the best carriers for dental practices
We'll also give you a bit more:
- We'll regularly communicate with you on a personalized basis
- Offer products and services tailored to meet your specific needs
- Provide a wide range of services to meet your risk management, total cost of risk and employee safety needs
- Be more than just an insurance agent - we'll be a trusted advisor
When you're ready, follow the link below book an initial discovery call with us: